What is it?
Leerlijn Denise is a Dutch learning line for primary school. The line is all about inclusive characters and stories. Denise Pengel is the founder of the brand and wants to help children and learn them all about the basics in education with inclusivity.
I'm the designer who helps to bring Denise's ideas to life!
The Core Four
The four main characters of the Leerlijn consist of Alina, Aicha, Li and Brandon. They are all four from a different background and live in the Netherlands:
- Alina's parents were born in Suriname. She is the sporty one of the four.
- Aicha's parents were born in Marocco. She is the creative one.
- Li's parents were born in China. Li is the brains of the group.
- Brandons parents were born in the U.S.A. Brandon is the joker of the four.
Together they are in the class of miss Denise.
The learning line consists of many Dutch educational products that can be used in the classroom and at home with your children. Some of the products are:
- Counting to Ten
- Times Tables
- fractions and percentages
- Writing the Alphabet
Wanna know more? You can visit the website: Interactieve Leerlijn by Denise - Informatie (leerlijndenise.nl)